Saturday 10 April 2021

All-In-One Box Pouch


Have you been able to get any sewing in recently? Each month I try to make up either the project card from Hazel A Patterns, which is featured in the Little Box of Fabulous, or the pattern which goes into the Bigger Box of Fabulous.

Last month I was able to make the All-In-One Box Pouch from Aneela Hoey which had been in the Bigger Box of Fabulous for March.


This is a really neat size which would be ideal to take to workshops and classes, when we're able to! For my project I used fabrics from Art Gallery, Dashwood and Lewis and Irene, they are all available on my website.


I love the frogs peeping out in the lining, ready to hop out!


The zipped pouch attached to the front has two separate zipped compartments with clear vinyl so you can see the contents.


The pattern is available to purchase in my shop.

Happy sewing!

Vicky




No comments:

Post a Comment