Thursday 14 May 2020

The Roundabout Bag from So Sew Easy

I love the shape of this bag! I've never sewn a round bag before so I was expecting it to be a bit of a challenge! I used the Mystical Land range of fabrics from Art Gallery Fabrics which went into the Boxes of Fabulous for April. I absolutely adore this range and so pleased I bought it. The original fabrics I had bought to go in the subscription boxes are at Hazel's house so I had to choose some more! Such a hardship!! 😄



For the main body of the bag and cross-body strap I used the Shrub Charm Sage which is much greener IRL than in the picture! And the Magic Fauna Mirage for the pocket on the front and on the back. I included a magnetic snap to close the front pocket. For the lining I used Elixir Paeonia.



I decided to make a cross-body strap rather than the over-the-shoulder strap as this is more my preference. You can purchase the pattern from So Sew Easy on Bluprint here.


1 comment:

  1. It looks really pretty. I am glad you bought that range, I love it!

    ReplyDelete