Tuesday 11 February 2020

Art Nouveau Table Runner

How was the past weekend for you? Here in the south Saturday was glorious with lots of sunshine and Sunday was dreadful with rain and gales! So Sunday was a sewing day and I thought I should make something with last month's fabrics which were in my Fabulous sewing boxes.
And here it is! I scoured through Pinterest and found a pattern for a table runner by Phoebe Moon on her blog Scrapdash, you can find the instructions here.





I used one of my new Fabulous Fabric Rolls which are now on my website, these comprise of 20 strips of assorted fabrics which measure 2.5" wide x approx 42" long. The one I used for this project is the Nouveau Fabulous Fabric Roll which consists of 5 different fabrics from Dashwood Studio. All the work has been done for you so you have more time for sewing! 
I would love to see what you have on your sewing table, tag me on Instagram #sewfabulousfabrics or post to my Facebook page.



2 comments: