Friday 31 January 2020

Seven Heart Mini Quilts To Make

Valentines Day is almost upon us and here I have put together a few of my favourite Heart Mini Quilts, all free patterns. Most of them can be made with your fabric scraps and include any of your favourite colours you have to hand.

This is my version of the True Love Mini Quilt. I've used fabrics from Art Gallery and Dashwood and a pale pink mottled fabric from my stash for the background. I used the fancy heart stitch on my machine as an accent to the project.






Click on each of the links to go to the patterns.

'Love Letters Mini Quilt'
from The Crafty Quilter



'Heart of Hearts Mini Quilt'
from Stitching Sewcial



'True Love Mini Quilt'
from Canoe Ridge Creations



from CluckCluckSew



from the Hopeful Homemaker



from Sassafras Lane



from Jacquelynne Steves


Thanks for clicking!


1 comment: