Sunday 7 March 2021

My Hexi-Caddy

It's been a while since I shared a Lookbook from Art Gallery Fabrics. This showcases one of their recent new ranges, Little Forester Fusion, which you can find in my shop here. These were in the Little Box of Fabulous in February. I have five designs from the range and I love them all! 😊


The project card which was in last month's Little Box of Fabulous was for a Hexi-Caddy designed by Hazel A Patterns, and here is mine!



I used fabrics from my stash, and I absolutely love it! The design is very clever with a star shape forming when you pull the cords to close it. With the pockets around the outside there is plenty of storage. If you lined it with waterproof fabric it would make a lovely wash bag or fill it with lovely smellies for a fabulous Mother's Day present! If you would like to make one for yourself then you can download it here, with 20% off until Friday 12th March, use the code HEXICADDY at checkout.


Happy sewing!
Vicky











No comments:

Post a Comment