Monday 30 December 2019

New Wall Hanging

Happy New Year! I hope you had a fabulous Christmas.

My first make of 2020 is a wall hanging which can be found in Pat Bravo's Legendary Look Book from Art Gallery Fabrics. Click on the picture below, which is an online magazine, and you will see all the gorgeous fabrics in the Legendary range, which I have some of on my website.


 Legendary by Pat bravo

The link for the free pattern is on page 16. I have used the fabrics I have in stock to make the smallest wall hanging. There are some fantastic ideas in the magazine, some are free patterns which you can download by clicking on the link, and some direct you to other websites where you can buy the patterns. I really love this idea from Art Gallery, the magazines are full of inspiration and interviews with the designers about their collections, it gives a bit of insight into their passions.



This is my take on the smallest wall hanging in the magazine, using just 4 fabrics instead of the 5 listed on the pattern and I think it works quite well. If you're thinking of making one then I would love to see it on my Facebook page, you can share your creations here.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment